Notice: Youth Delegation from BRAC University to India
This is to inform you that BRACU, in collaboration with the High Commission of India, will send 6 students to India as the “Youth Delegation from Bangladesh” in the first week of December, 2016. The objectives of this delegation are to expose Bangladesh youths to India’s history, its cultural traditions and its socio-economic development and contribute to greater people-to-people contact. As part of this visit, the delegation is expected to travel to Delhi and other cities in India.
Students who have completed 60 credits and are interested in taking part in this visit should meet the following pre-requisites to qualify:
- She/he should be a Citizen of Bangladesh (not a dual citizen) and holder of a valid Bangladeshi passport (or can acquire a valid passport by September 30, 2016)
- She/he should be in the age group of 21-35
- She/he should be in good health and fit to travel
- She/he should be in a position to meet any expenses other than expenses towards transportation, accommodation and food, which will be borne by the Government of India.
- She/he should not have visited India earlier
- She/he should have a working knowledge of English
- She/he must have CGPA > 3.50
- She/he should not have any disciplinary issues
- She/he should be an active member of a BRACU club or forum
Desirous students meeting the above criteria may drop their applications along with a recently updated CV and a recent passport size photograph at the Information Desk by 20th September, 2016.
Note: Selected students will be required to sign an indemnity bond.
March 20th, 2017
March 20th, 2017
March 14th, 2017
March 9th, 2017