Notice: 11th Convocation
Instruction for Convocation Invitees (Graduating Students):
- Please collect your Convocation Gown and Invitation Cards from UB10107 of the University from 22nd November to 2nd December 2016 (including Friday and Saturday) from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm showing your ID card.
- Please attend the rehearsal for the Convocation on Saturday, 3 December 2016 at 2:00 pm at Bangladesh Military Museum Ground, Bijoy Sarani, Dhaka. Attendance in the rehearsal is compulsory for all graduating students.
- You must be present on the day of Convocation (05 December 2016) at ICCB, Dhaka at 1:30 pm. Convocation Procession will be formed by 2:00 pm.
- Due to security reasons, you are requested not to bring any briefcase, handbag, mobile phone, camera and other electronic devices. This guideline is also applicable for the parents attending the convocation.
- A Professional Photographer shall be available at the Venue (ICCB) so that you may get photographs of the event taken on payment
- You are requested not to bring anyone else other than the invitee in the Convocation Ceremony. You are also advised to follow the above instructions in order to avoid any embarrassment.
Convocation Venue details:
Venue: Hall-4, Noborattri, International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB)
Date: December 5, 2016
Students registering for the 11th convocation are requested to attend the photo session at their convenience during the stipulated time.
Date: October 27 to November 3, 2016
Time: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Venue: Level 9, University Building-3, Indoor Games of BRACU
Please come in formal attire.
*Students must bring along the Degree Application Payment Slip (blue coloured).
*Failure to attend the session will result in corresponding student’s photo not making it to the commemorative brochure.
March 20th, 2017
March 20th, 2017
March 18th, 2017
March 14th, 2017